My Other Content on the Web
I also write for other blogs and online magazines. You will find here list of my publications on those other sites.
- Hello, my name is Stéphanie
- Making it pretty will not make it usable
- Bing, wizz, boing, please just make all the noise stop.
- UX And HTML5: Let’s Help Users Fill In Your Mobile Form (Part 1)
- UX And HTML5: Let’s Help Users Fill In Your Mobile Form (Part 2)
- The (Not So) Secret Powers Of The Mobile Browser
- The State Of Responsive Web Design
- Mobile Design: Where to Get Inspiration
- iPhone App Design Workflow with DevRocket, Plus Giveaway
- Responsive Web Design: Layouts and Media Queries
- Full CSS3 HTML5 Contact Form with No Images
- 8 Photoshop Tricks I Wish I Knew When I Was a Student
- Adobe Photoshop CS6 New Round of Tips and Tricks
- 10 Tips to Improve Your Workflow and Work Faster in Illustrator
- Ways to embed a Clickable SVG-Logo into Your Website
- jQuery Mobile Tutorial: Creating a Restaurant Picker Web App
- Réduire le poids d’une image SVG : d’Illustrator à l’export final
- Un logo cliquable SVG avec alternatives
- Responsive Webdesign – présent et futur de l’adaptation mobile
- Créer une police d’icônes facilement à partir d’illustrations vectorielles
- #STEMStories: Stéphanie, UX and Product designer, Luxembourg
- Speaker Spotlight: Stéphanie Walter on Perceived Performance
- Mobile UX: Tiny Screens, Big Adventures” – Interview with a UX designer Stéphanie Walter
- a11yrules E082 – Interview with Stephanie Walter – Part 1 & 2, I talk about how to deal with accessibility as a designer, on designer and developer relationship when it comes to accessibility
- Hémisphère droit, I talk in French about my work as a UX designer, about designer dev relationship, mobile design, etc.
- RWD Podcast #61 – This week we catch up with Stephanie Walter and hear about her approach to building a more responsive web.
- I talked at Hémisphere Droit, a podcast in French about my job as a UX designer, how I got there, videos games, design trends, voice interfaces, how movies shape the perception we have of interfaces, my drawings on the iPad and a few more things.